Re: bpp plus type constrain

From: Leonardo Corato
Subject: Re: bpp plus type constrain
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 17:46:10 +0200

Thank you  Michael, I already did, I realized immediately it was a typing error.
I have to double thank you because you made me understand a thing in which I was stuck.

About the upper bound, I realized the bins could't have been enough, so my first code was a greedy solution: 1 bin per 1 item.
I think this could be largely improved, as you showed me, but I still have to analyze to fully  understand your suggestion.

Do you think I should write the full bpp with types, code? Maybe it could help someone.

Best regards

Il giorno lun 9 ott 2023 alle ore 18:26 Michael Hennebry <hennebry@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> ha scritto:
On Fri, 6 Oct 2023, Michael Hennebry wrote:

> YY{y in mouldTypes, b in 1..n, i in I: mo[i]==t} y[t, b] >= x[i, b] ;

Oops. A y where a t was needed.  The corrected version:
YY{t in mouldTypes, b in 1..n, i in I: mo[i]==t} y[t, b] >= x[i, b] ;