Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: CODES]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: CODES]
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:34:44 +0200

Dear Moumita,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to the
GLPK Help list. Cf. https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk.

Please, read doc/gmpl.pdf carefully. It is part of the GLPK source distribution
available at http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.60.tar.gz.

The operator to indicate a range is '..' and not '. .', e.g.
set Ore , default {1 .. nOre};

The assignment operator is ':=' and not ': ='.

Constraints are indicated by 's.t.' and not by 'subj to'.

The GMPL language is case sensitive. You have to write 'solve;' and not
'Solve;'.

You have to define all parameters you are using, e.g. MaxNi.

Carefully observe your indexes, the following produces an invalid index for b =
nBlender because z[nBlender + 1] is not defined.
s.t. BR{b in Blender}:z[b]<= FBR*z[b+1];

Your model file should have an 'end;' statement.

Probably you want to use a display or a printf statement after the solve
statement to get a result output.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de