Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glp_intopt conversion of solutions via callback]

From: Chris Matrakidis
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glp_intopt conversion of solutions via callback]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:05:55 +0200

On 17 January 2016 at 15:57, Sascha Brügmann <address@hidden> wrote:
First writing the problem/solution to disk and instantly reading it seems a bit weird. But if this is the only way to provide an inital solution...

The only other way I know to provide an initial solution I find even more awkward... You call glp_intopt(), with presolving disabled, with a callback that calls glp_ios_heur_sol() followed by glp_ios_terminate(). Then you can call glp_intopt() a second time with presolving enabled and the use_sol parameter set.

Best Regards,

Chris Matrakidis