Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glp_intopt conversion of solutions via callback]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glp_intopt conversion of solutions via callback]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 20:20:57 +0100

Hello Sascha,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to
the GLPK help list, cf.

Looking at the code in src/glpkapi09.c and glpapi13.c the documentation
is wrong.

The problem accessible in the MIP callback is the presolved and scaled
problem. So if you have a heuristic solution expressed in your original
variables you should switch off presolving and scaling.

When presolving and scaling is switched off you could use
glp_create_index and glp_find_col
to identify the column numbers to be used when specifying the solution.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt