Re: [Help-glpk] glpk java

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk java
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:44:35 +0100

Hello Fabrizio,

a package libglpk-java is available for Ubuntu lucid,
unfortunately it is the glpk-java 1.0.1 version.

When I compile glpk-java on Debian Squeeze
<jni.h> is taken from:
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.4/include/jni.h

This file is included in package libgcj10-dev which is
part of package java-gcj-compat-dev.

Hence I suggest you install the following packages:
sudo apt-get install java-gcj-compat-dev
sudo apt-get install swig
sudo apt-get install libtool

With these packages installed glpk-java should
compile without changes to the Makefile.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------