[Help-glpk] sample.c compilation error in Visual Studio 2005 Command Pro

From: Ganesh Velu
Subject: [Help-glpk] sample.c compilation error in Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 20:39:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 I am using Visual Studio 2005 Command Prompt to compile this c code. For C++ code we use the follwing cl /clr filename but to complie C code I used cl /tp sample.c. I first get the following errors glpk.h file not found. I copied this file to the root directory where I am compiling the sample.c code along with glplib.h and other files. After resolving this I get another error sample.obj : error LNK 2019 unresolevd external symbol _glp_lpx_set_reference in function_ main .Please advice how to solve this issue.

I running from Glpk 4.9 though not 4.8.

This is the brief example 1.3 of GNU Linera Programming Kit Reference Manual in version 4.8.

Thanks

Ganesh