[Help-glpk] difference between lpx_xxx and glp__xxx functions

From: Maurice Diamantini
Subject: [Help-glpk] difference between lpx_xxx and glp__xxx functions
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:42:01 +0100

Bonjour à tous,

I'm starting to look at glpk at the C api level,
When I look at some examples I have, it use numerous
"lpx_xxx" functions (like lpx_set_prob_name) but the provided
glpk.ps mention only the "glp_set_prob_name" function.

So my questions are :
- are all lpx_xxx function deprecated in favour of the glp_xx ones?
  (but there is some lpx_xxx functions in the glpk.ps doc)
- is there a list of official functions?

Thank you very much.
-- Maurice