help-global

RE: gtags and emacs on WinNT

From: Richard Vanek (ELN)
Subject: RE: gtags and emacs on WinNT
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:57:57 +0100

Hello,

I don't know I hoped that you can help me with answering my question. I have no
idea what more  details I can provide.

What happens:

1. I build 4.2 globals from source on Sun and build successful all G* files in
root of my source tree. This all on Sun UNIX

2. I mount that source directory to WinNT and I see it as drive V: where my
source started at V:\src

3. I downloaded 4.0 binary of global build for DJGPP from web link mentioned at
global home page

4. I run the global executable in a v:\src asking for some tag to find

5. I have got message: "global: GTAGS not found."

6. I set env variable GTAGSROOT=V:\src

7. I run the  global executable in a v:\src asking for some tag to find

8. I have got a message: "global: directory 'V:\src' not found."

I assuming I should use different format for setting GTAGSROOT variable, Could
anybody tell my which? Thank you very much.

---
Richard Vanek