help-flex

Put me on your list PUH_LEASE!

From: Gary F. Goodman
Subject: Put me on your list PUH_LEASE!
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:29:23 -0700

Flex People, Hello!

Flex Rules!

Please put me on your mailing list.  I'm an OLD COMPUTER programmer in both senses of these words.

I love languages and compilers and lexers and parsers and cornbread and pizza and women and orange soda.

I'm using Flex and Bison and so on to make games ... but games like no one has EVER played before.  My latest one is called The Novanon, but I'll have to get all the Flex andf P-G stuff working first.

Thanks a lot!  I'll keep you informed.

Gary