Re: changing make-process to use the new ConPTY API

From: George Oliver
Subject: Re: changing make-process to use the new ConPTY API
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 22:03:43 -0700

Thanks Eli, I think this sets me on the right track. I have a Mingw-64
toolchain setup; I used to use Mingw until I stopped making 32 bit
builds on my system. I've never compiled Emacs so that's where I'll
start.

I'm curious to know if Emacs Windows release binaries typically are
cross-compiled? If necessary, to be consistent I could cross compile
from Linux. Otherwise I'll just work natively in Windows.

- George