help-cgicc

Re[2]: [help-cgicc] cgicc and Qt

From: Igor
Subject: Re[2]: [help-cgicc] cgicc and Qt
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 22:07:01 +0300

Hello Frank,

That's right. Now it is time to work on some improvements.

If you're not working on a multithreaded program use static, there is no
need to re-create stringstream each time you want to use it. And we
don't need tmp, it will slow you down a bit if the compiler
isn't smart enough.

    static std::stringstream ss;
    static QString tmp;
    was.render(ss.str(""));
    QTextStream::operator <<(QString::fromStdString(ss.str()));
    return *this;

I'm all so not sure if you require QTextStream at all. If you just want to
redirect cout into a file you can do it by redefining cout's rdbuf.

Or you may use stringstream as the output buffer and then write it to a file
or to a screen.

FB> #include "qtextstreamcgi.h"

FB> #include <sstream>
FB> namespace QFrank
FB> {
FB> QTextStreamCGI::QTextStreamCGI(FILE *datei,QIODevice::OpenMode
zugriff):QTextStream(datei,zugriff)

--
www.rol.ru
Best regards,