help-cgicc

Re[2]: [help-cgicc] cgicc and Qt

From: Igor
Subject: Re[2]: [help-cgicc] cgicc and Qt
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:53:56 +0300

Hello Frank,

Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:01:26 AM, you wrote:

FB> Hello Steve,
FB> I have look at the docu for the class.
FB> But the doc say, that this is for input only,
FB> but my problem is the output that must be go
FB> into the QTextStream.

    cgicc knows nothing about the output, it is your application
    that is responsible for what to do with the output cgicc produces.
    You may want to put it to cout or QTextStream or whatever.

    QString str;
    QTextStream ts( &str, IO_WriteOnly );
    ts << cgicc::a("Send Mail").set("href", "mailto:address@hidden";);

    or you may try to redirect cout to QTextStream

--
www.rol.ru
Best regards,