Is the const variable supported by yyin?

From: Wang Yige
Subject: Is the const variable supported by yyin?
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:19:29 +0000

Hi,

Recently,I have used bison to do somthing on Lexical Analyzer & Syntax Analyzer.

I checked the bison manual and found there only examples of yyin is ostream type and FILE * type, does the yyin support the variable type ? I recomplied the example of rpcalc in bison manual ,if I define a const variable with char * type in main(void) and want to make the yyparse() parse it correctly, what & how should I do ?

I am looking forward to your reply and appreciated for it!

Best Regards,
Wang Yige

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/