Re: Re: bison location tracking ..

From: henrik . sorensen
Subject: Re: Re: bison location tracking ..
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 15:28:30 +0200

>On Tue, 8 Jun 2004, Vardhan Varma wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>  From bison archives I got your email ..since you said
>> you haven't had any unsolvable problems so far .. I
>> thought may be you can suggset a way around
>>

>Thanks for the vote of confidence, but please do cc any follow-ups
>to address@hidden --- someone might have a better answer.

in the PL/I project, the tracking of token locations works very well over
multiple nested files.

the default typedef had to be changed to this:

{ int first_file, first_line, first_column, last_file, last_line, last_column}

and the default location assignment macro has to be addapted accordingly.

you can find the source code at:

pl1gcc.sourceforge.net

Henrik