[Health] Hospital computerisation with GNUHealth

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health] Hospital computerisation with GNUHealth
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 16:33:29 +0100

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Dear Members.

I write to invite interested party for the project of hospital computerisation at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH), see website for details: www.akth.gov.ng

The above attachment is an invitation to tender for a projects, which computerization included.

Although I have been working personally to make recognisable progress with gnuhealth for Akth and other private clinics, but unfortunately due to lack of local technical team members & other support, my dream is yet to be achieved.

It may looked difficult on the account of the conditions for the project on the advert, but I am sure the hospital management may agree to provide favorable conditions, especially if the objective of this project will be achieve in the favor of the hospital.

While waiting for your response on this subject, I will try to also discuss with some of the management team on this matter.

Regards
Yusuf

Sent from my Huawei