Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record

From: jef masereel
Subject: Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:26:49 +0000

Dear Luis,

I just saw this email today but would love to help out with the testing as well! I'm still working on the last push of my master's thesis in the coming weeks so time will be a bit tight at first, but after that I'd be happy to start looking into it more. I'm finishing my master's degree in biomedical engineering (focus on signal processing) so the PHR development is really interesting to me, would love to contribute where I can over time. Still very new to the project but looking forward to learn more about it.

Best regards,
Jef