[Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 22:21:57 +0100

Dear community

I am very happy to announce that the documentation for MyGNUHealth
beta is now online.

We would love beta testers both in the desktop (KDE Plasma) and in the
PinePhone, so if everything goes well, shortly we will be able to
release the first stable release.

We would like to count with **translators** of the documentation and
the application itself. We are working with the KDE community in these
areas.

For those of you interested, I suggest the first step is to read the
current MyGNUHealth documentation and take it from there :)

https://www.gnuhealth.org/docs

Axel and other friends from the KDE community have been early testers
since alpha stage. Now we need to go further and check it with a larger
audience.

Let us know your thoughts

All the best
Luis