Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:26:45 +0100

Hi, Axel!

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:05:24 +0200
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Am Montag, 29. März 2021, 20:55:16 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:
> >
> > Setting the new db on the server params and it seems to work.
> >
> > I just did a quick test with the Cadaver client.
> >
> > Here is a screenshot where you can see the athentication process,
> > and the listing of Dr. Cordara collections.
> >
> > https://i.imgur.com/nAMCI8k.png
>
> Yes, I had just seen this on the Telegram channel
>
> > So, typing :
> >
> > cadaver
> > http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara
> >
> > Would connect to our community server, DB health38 and "Cordara"
> > calendar. Please let me know if this works for you.
> I just tried
> http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara
> in a web browser and see basically the same .ics files

Great! Yes, I actually played around a bit with it and it opens it up
automatically in Korganizer :)

> > Which calendar client are you using?
>
> Thunderbird, and Edgar additionally some proprietary client if I'm
> not mistaken. Still no entries in the Thunderbird calendar´

Hmm I have used in the past Thunderbird without many issues. We would
need to check whether is an issue with the Thunderbird client
update.

We should also check with Korganizer and Evolution.

Best
Luis