Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:05:24 +0200

Hi Luis,

Am Montag, 29. März 2021, 20:55:16 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> Setting the new db on the server params and it seems to work.
>
> I just did a quick test with the Cadaver client.
>
> Here is a screenshot where you can see the athentication process, and
> the listing of Dr. Cordara collections.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/nAMCI8k.png

Yes, I had just seen this on the Telegram channel

> So, typing :
>
> cadaver http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara
>
> Would connect to our community server, DB health38 and "Cordara"
> calendar. Please let me know if this works for you.
I just tried
http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara
in a web browser and see basically the same .ics files

> Which calendar client are you using?

Thunderbird, and Edgar additionally some proprietary client if I'm not
mistaken. Still no entries in the Thunderbird calendar´

Cheers
Axel