Re: [Health] GNU Health Customised Reports

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Customised Reports
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:34:41 -0300

Dear Yusuf
El Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:23:57 +0200
Yusuf Hassim <address@hidden> escribió:
> Dear friends,
>
> I've referenced the Wikibook
> <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health> site and found that the
> content for Reporting on GNU Health 2.4.0 has not been published as
> yet. I would like to know the if it is possible to personalise both
> the user interface as well as the reports themselves with our logos
> and what would be the best way to do this ?

You can easily integrate your company logo into your ODT reports.
> Related to this, is it possible to customise the reports so that every
> single report has an information block in exactly the same place that
> consistently reflects the patients key information. The reason for
> this is that we would like to integrate into a document archive
> solution and use OCR on the scanners to reduce the amount of human
> input error.
Sure, we do that when printing the patient and newborn information,
encoded in QR[1] format , so you can scan the QR code .

1.- GNU Health ID cards on Wikimedia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Id_card.png/350px-Id_card.png

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System