Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU HEALTH LIVE CD
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:54:30 +0100

Good evening

Am Freitag, 29. November 2013, 11:52:38 schrieb Raymond Omeni:
> I propose the integrated installation of Tryton and GNUHealth using a live
> CD that can run as demo and at the same time have the capability to install
> a fully functional GNUHealth software. A VMware image of a ready instance
> of GNUHealth an also be hosted for download and evaluation.

I'm happy to announce a first version of a GNU Health Live-CD:

https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-2-4-1-kde-4-32bit

It bases on openSUSE 13.1 / KDE 4 / 32bit

Current setup:
- GNUHealth 2.4.1 on Tryton 3.0.2

Limitations:
- GNUHealth Logo not showing up on boot screen
- GNUHealth Logo not showing up during boot process
- No WIFI, only Ethernet Network (Network not required for testing)
- Database for GNUHealth set-up, but no content (patients, etc). I will
replace it with the GNUHealth Demo Database as soon as it is available

A leightweight Virtualbox-Image basing on openSUSE 13.1 / LXDE can be made
available as well.

Enjoy the testride, and report problems back to me.

Thanks
Axel

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
Mobile: +49.173.7003.154

Member of openSUSE.org

This mail was *not scanned* before sending.
It was sent from a secure Linux-Desktop:

ThinkPad T520
OS: openSUSE 13.1 (x86_64)
Kernel: 3.11.10-7-desktop
KDE: 4.11.5