Re: [Health] Customize template/forms and reports

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Customize template/forms and reports
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:31:23 -0300

Hi Ashley

2013/4/16 Ashley Gritzman <address@hidden>
Hello,

I am a member of the Medical Informatics team at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. We currently have a crisis in the management of patient records, in that the records are primarily on paper and often get lost or are impossible to locate quickly. We are currently looking for a Electronic Medical Record system to implement in our hospital. One of the requirements of such a systems is that we can customize the templates/forms and reports, for example patient admission forms, forms associated with various medical procedures, patient reports, and discharge summaries. Is it possible to do this in GNU Health, if so, where can I find information on how to go about this?

As another example you can take a look in the health_reporting module [1]. Some reports included are:

Evaluations per Doctor
Evaluations per Specialty
Evaluations per Sector

It's not difficult to customize these reports to fit your needs.

These reports are not LibreOffice based. These reports show information inside GNU Health and can easily be exported to a spreadsheet software. They use the table_query [2] class attribute to query the database for the information required.

Regards

[1] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/b3cf97bcaf33/tryton/health_reporting/health_reporting.py
[2] http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/trytond/doc/ref/models/models.html?highlight=table_query#trytond.model.ModelSQL.table_query

--