Re: [Health] Customize template/forms and reports

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Customize template/forms and reports
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:07:07 -0300

Hi Ashley

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM, Ashley Gritzman
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a member of the Medical Informatics team at the University of the
> Witwatersrand, South Africa. We currently have a crisis in the management of
> patient records, in that the records are primarily on paper and often get
> lost or are impossible to locate quickly. We are currently looking for a
> Electronic Medical Record system to implement in our hospital. One of the
> requirements of such a systems is that we can customize the templates/forms
> and reports, for example patient admission forms, forms associated with
> various medical procedures, patient reports, and discharge summaries. Is it
> possible to do this in GNU Health, if so, where can I find information on
> how to go about this?

GNU Health is very powerfull about Reporting, using the underlying
Tryton Framework. You can create dynamic reports, both in Open /
LibreOffice and/or PDF, or send them directly via email.

We'll be updating the Reporting Section on GNU Health Wiki [1]

In the meantime, please take a look at Tryton's reporting engine[2].
Is very powerful and easy to do many different reports from Open
Office / Libre Office.

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GNU_Health
[2] http://doc.tryton.org/2.6/trytond/doc/topics/reports/index.html

Best regards,