Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 03:42:28 -0300

Hi Ronald

2012/10/7 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Hi Sebastián,

On 6 October 2012 21:08, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Ronald
>
> 2012/10/6 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am testing the Nursing module and have created a user who belongs to the Health Nursing group, the user is linked to the Health Professional Nurse, when trying to save a new Nursing Round, I am getting:
>>
>> The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
>>
>> There is no Registration Code field on the Nursing Rounding form, what am I doing wrong?
>

> Nothing, it was a bug with the Health Nursing Group. It is already fixed in [1]

I have updated my code and database and its working.

Is there any documentation about the nursing module? The description
[1] says: This module includes nursing functionality, both for
inpatient and outpatient settings

I think is not finished...

looking at module in form view looks like it works with inpatients
only, Registration Code should be derived from Inpatient registration.
Is this observation correct? Note: I do not have any medical or health
systems knowledge, forgive me if my questions and observations are
silly.

Yes, Roundings works for inpatients only.

It will be a nice to have to have nursing working with outpatients as
well, I am thinking of a scenario where the nurse has to make obs and
record them before or after the patient has seen the doctor.

With the current group permissions, it looks like the Health Doctor
group is the only group with access to make all the obs (Evaluations
in GNU Health terms).

You are right. Now is fixed in trunk and the nurse can create evaluations for the patients. This patch and the others are going to be included in the upcoming 1.6.4 version.

Thanks!!

> Thanks for sharing the problem!!

You are welcome.

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/trytond_health_nursing/1.6.3