Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:49:07 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 11 October 2012 19:00, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald !

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Sebastián,
>

> On 10 October 2012 08:49, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ronald
>>
>> 2012/10/8 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
>>>
>>> Hi Sebastián,

>>> I have tried to add a Nursing rounding, I now have the Registration Code
>>> field, and have picked my  patient from the Inpatients with record number
>>> INPAC002, filled in all the information. Saving the record is now giving
>>> "The filed "Code" on "Rounding-Procedure" is required"
>>

>> Fixed in trunk.
>

> Thanks, I have updated my code and it worked. A question (may be a silly
> one) apart from the 6 P's what is the difference between the Nursing
> Rounding and an Evaluation? Using the Evaluation you actually make a lot of
> observations.
Nursing hourly rounding is a systemized way of having periodic patient
and environmental check. It's been shown to reduce hospitalization
time, reduce patient stress and better outcomes in general.

Thanks for the clarfification. One observation, I have created a couple of roundings for the same patient and there is no single view of the roundings for comparison and evaluation purposes.It will be a nice to have feature to be able to see all the roundings in one place, say a rounding report so as  check evolution (worsening, improving, status Quo)

Regards and thanks
ronald Munjoma

Best

--