health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Error translate french

From: Ousmane Diouf
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Error translate french
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 06:26:54 +0000

Dear Luis,

You are right, version 3.4.1 of gnuhealth I downloaded from https://software.opensuse.org/package/gnuhealth comes with version 3.2.3 of gnuhealth-control as you can see:

$ cdutil
$ ./gnuhealth-control version
$ 3.2.3-openSUSE
$ ...

How could I know?

For peace of mind, why shouldn't those really good guys at openSUSE update there copy of gnuhealth with gnuhealth-control version 3.4.1 as anyone would expect? It whould be much easier for the rest of us! I spent a whole week searching on the web the solution to the issue before contacting you!

Anyway MERCI INFINIMENT for the help; it has been very much appreciated!

Ousmane

Le lun 3 juin 2019 09:51, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> a écrit :
Dear Ousmane

On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 01:18:20 +0000
Ousmane Diouf <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis Falcon
>

> I followed your instructions to install bsdtar as you can see below
> but Installing / Updating language files for fr ... failed.

Thanks for reporting !

Make sure you have the latest GNU Health control center. Check the
version

$ cdutil
$ ./gnuhealth-control version

It should say 3.4.1