health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Error translate french

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Error translate french
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 14:28:58 +0100

Dear Ousmane

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 06:26:54 +0000
Ousmane Diouf <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>
> You are right, version 3.4.1 of gnuhealth I downloaded from
> https://software.opensuse.org/package/gnuhealth comes with version
> 3.2.3 of gnuhealth-control as you can see:
>
> $ cdutil
> $ ./gnuhealth-control version
> $ 3.2.3-openSUSE
> $ ...
>
> How could I know?
>
> For peace of mind, why shouldn't those really good guys at openSUSE
> update there copy of gnuhealth with gnuhealth-control version 3.4.1
> as anyone would expect? It whould be much easier for the rest of us!
> I spent a whole week searching on the web the solution to the issue
> before contacting you!

Sometimes this happens, because large projects like GNU Health
have many components. But openSUSE guys are doing a great job :)

Please, next time send a mail right away, we're here to help you and
the community.

> Anyway MERCI INFINIMENT for the help; it has been very much
> appreciated!

Thank you for your kind feedback and very happy to know that is working
now :)

All the best
Luis