Re: [Health-dev] MyGNUHealth: Import recordings - first test results

From: Mat Knoll
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] MyGNUHealth: Import recordings - first test results
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 16:05:01 +0200

Hi Luis,
The screenshot did work great :)
Perfect! I didn't know that convenient solution to share pics.
By looking at the chart is indeed showing both the time of the day hour
of the day... it's kind of the expected behavior. When more records are
inserted, matplotlib will automatically discard the hour and just show
the date. And when many records are present will do the same with the
day of the month..
Ah.... now I understand.... OK. Thanks for explaining. Maybe a more user-friendly solution can be found in the long run? On the other hand, more labeling information makes the diagram poorly readable. I think it's fine at this stage (with according hints/explanation in the Documentation). Other requirements not yet realized may seem more important/meaningful/valuable than cosmetic improvements like this.

I'll insert data from 2020 and 2021 in the new csv and we'll have a look at the chart - I've more than 1500 bp/hr values for testing..... :-)
So we'll update the CSV file format and commit a newer version in the
coming days.
Great! Thanks! I appreciate much that you choose this solution. I think this way the import function is as flexible as possible.

All the best
Mat