Re: [Health-dev] [bug #35461] Privilege Separation for Patiet Registrati

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #35461] Privilege Separation for Patiet Registration
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:20:17 +0200

Hi Chris

On 29 April 2015 at 05:59, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hiya!

> You might also want to restrict access to flagging new party as: Health
> Prof, Institution, Insurance company, Pharmacy.

I see your point, but I can think of scenarios when it would make sense
for frontdesk users to have access to that. I think I'll be cautious and
allow those fields for now (as I restricted many other fields). Hehe.

​I agree with you.

Its been a while since I last looked at GNU Health (dedicating time to test the new release). Its good that we have restricted access from front desk employees but we have a scenario with small or even large practices were vitals are collected by nurses or nurse aides before the patient goes in to see the doctor.

From the demo_nurse user account you can only take such vitals for admitted patients (as part of nursing rounds)

Is this something we need to take into consideration or has to be taken care of part of individual implementations?

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma ​

Thanks!

-C