Re: [Health-dev] [bug #35461] Privilege Separation for Patiet Registrati

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [bug #35461] Privilege Separation for Patiet Registration
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:54:19 +0200

Hi Chris

On 27 April 2015 at 23:18, Chris Zimmerman <address@hidden> wrote:
Update of bug #35461 (project health):

                 Release:                   1.4.2 => 2.9.0
                  Module:                         => health

Follow-up Comment #2:

What I'm understanding from this report is a goal of access rights and clear
divisions of users. From what I've seen on the development of the PUID (vs
SSN) and synchro, many of these concerns have been taken care of.

The demo_frontdesk user demonstrates these issues pretty well. Creating a
patient (and party at same time) is quite easy and there are no problems I can
find. The demo_frontdesk user has limited access to patient info, which can be
further restricted by the access rights on fields.

​You might also want to restrict access to flagging new party as: Health Prof, Institution, Insurance company, Pharmacy.

Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma​

There is the issue of similar fields not existing on a separate model. In
general, this seems a difficult localization issue to handle. The access
rights are there to handle varied environments.

I agree that there is the cosmetic annoyance of tabs/icons/etc. still existing
with no access to those models/fields. I'm looking into how to hide the pages
when the models are hidden. The cosmetic issue is, I believe, the only
operable work that needs to be done for this. Moving to In Progress and I'll
do some looking into hiding the pages.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?35461>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/