Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] gnuhealth 2.2.1 / Which module provides 'wizard'?
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:15:38 +0100

Hi Sebastian and Luis,

Am Mittwoch, 6. November 2013, 13:15:29 schrieb Luis Falcon:

> >> That works fine for the Tryton standard modules, but as soon as
> >> I install gnu health, an error occurs during database setup:

> The medical_imaging setup.py was missing the wizard directory, so it
> would not build it for the pypi repository. Sebastian just fixed it.

Thanks for fixing this so quickly!

> Anyways, the health_imaging for version 2.2.1 package for pypi has
> been updated and you should be able to download it from the python
> package index server.

I applied this locally and renamed my internal build to 2.2.1.1 - and would
like to keep it that way until an 'official' update to 2.2.2 (or whatever)
arrives

> > I like the "official" gnuhealth_install.sh , that downloads and
> > installs the source for the tryton server, GNU Health modules  and
> > dependant modules on the gnuhealth userspace / directory . I agree
> > though that everything has it pros and cons, and some distros use
> > their own installers and packaging systems for GNU Health.
> >
> > Let us know if you could solve it and thanks for your contributions

It builds now, I have installed and set it up in a VM, and now testing a
little bit, esp. the document attachments (pywebdav), as I have not used this
before.

The content of the subfolder 'scripts' is not yet included - do we really need
it? If yes, it would not make sense to put it in the modules tree, but baybe
into the doc-tree?

Some more clean up, and I hope to get it ready for the TUB.

Cheers/Axel