[h5md-user] Particle tracking

From: Mathieu Leocmach
Subject: [h5md-user] Particle tracking
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 00:43:18 +0200

Hello,

I like very much the H5MD initiative and I wonder if I could use this format to output and share my experimental data.

I track particles, usually colloids via confocal microscopy. Contrary to simulations, I observe only a small portion of the system and particles always come in and out of the field of view. Therefore the number of particles in a frame is not constant in time and the number of particles seen at least once is increasing with time.

Do you think your file structure can accommodate this type of data?