Re: [h5md-user] box data as part of trajectory/position

From: Pierre de Buyl
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] box data as part of trajectory/position
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:49:51 +0100

Hello,

So, we're back where we were a few weeks ago. My suggestion was to go for
/trajectory/group1/box
instead of
/trajectory/group1/position/box
but with the requirement that position/step and box/step be equal (time also,
indeed).

I am not very enthusiastic about having position and box not respecting
"value,step,time" by the letter...