h-source-users

[H-source-users] Patches serie to add new computers and distros

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: [H-source-users] Patches serie to add new computers and distros
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:52:38 +0200

Hi,

Now that the production h-node server is in git, I've taken the time
to make some patches for it.

I've not tested the patches (I don't know how to do that) but they
look similar to other patches that are already inside h-source, so I
hope it's fine.

I also also hope that it's the right way to send patches (I've not
found any CONTRIBUTING file inside h-source that would explain how to
contribute).

Denis.