h-source-users

[H-source-users] [bug #62574] something is wrong with the server

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: [H-source-users] [bug #62574] something is wrong with the server
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 10:02:18 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #62574 (project h-source):

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> I'm having the problem you have but a problem trying to create a account on
h node address at https://h-node.org/users/add/en every time I try to create
an account it just restarts the whole process after acting as if I put
something wrong without warning to what I did wrong.

Sorry about the problem.  I made some changes to the server, and it seems less
broken now (if not completely fixed).  Do you mind trying again?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62574>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/