h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:54:45 -0400

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:20:42 +0100 antonio wrote:
> Hi, sorry, this is the first mail I read from the project since long
> time :)
>
> The development of h-sourse is maybe not active but I'm still
> developing the framework easygiant hsource is based on, that is
> published on sourceforge.
>
> Anyway, do you need a different savannah account?

antonio -

thanks for responding so quicly - i was under the impression that
you were no longer in contact - i have a savannah account and i sent
a formal request via the website to join the dev team; but you are
currently the only one with admin privileges on the projects - only
you have the authority to manage the team properly - so i contacted
some of the other team members and they suggested i write to this list
to try sorting out the situation for moving forward

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:47:22 +0100 antonio wrote:
> I don't have much free time to code free software now, but I can help
> someone how would like to take the development alive.

if you do not have time to manage the team, then please assign Ian
Gilfillan as the admin on the savannah projects 'h-source' and
'h-client'

https://savannah.nongnu.org/users/greenman

i discussed this with two other team members yesterday, Ian Gilfillan
and Luis Alberto Guzmán García; and Ian would like to continue
maintaining the project, if he can acquire admin permissions on
savannah somehow - i believe it is Ian who is currently operating the
backend service and website, so he is the obvious choice to take over