h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: antonio gallo
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:47:22 +0100

Hi, the website is dead, but I still push code to svn at sourceforge.

It's designed for every kind of website or admin area. Now it is also php7 compatible. I use it for my daily work as freelance developer. It can now use pdo.

A good thing would be to use the new easygiant library inside h-source. If someone would like to do it, I can help with instructions if some problems arise.

I don't have much free time to code free software now, but I can help someone how would like to take the development alive.

Let me know

Il gio 14 mar 2019, 13:47 Andrew Luke Nesbit <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Dear Antonio,

Thank you developing the framework.  Please see below for comments.

On 14/03/2019 12:20, antonio gallo wrote:
> The development of h-sourse is maybe not active but I'm still
> developing the framework easygiant hsource is based on, that is
> published on sourceforge.

I looked at easygiant on SF but I was unable to determine if there a
particular type of site that this framework is designed for.

I tried to visit www.easygiant.org .  There is no web service running
there.  Is this a dead link or has the server temporarily gone offline?

Andrew