gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] gwhere installation

From: Davide Trevisan
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] gwhere installation
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:41:09 +0200

Hi everybody, this program was told me to be perfect for certain job(!).

But this is the problem : trying to install it from debian package I get
this error : 'Errore: La dipendenza non può essere soddisfatta:
libglib1.2 (>= 1.2.0)' but I have libglib2.0-0 installed on my Ubuntu
10.04; isn't it an higher version ? Can I some way force the
installation by dpkg ? (I've used gdebi 0.6)
.. I don't know, I'm not a very advanced linux user, of course.

Thank so much for your answer