guix-devel

Re: issue tracking in git

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: issue tracking in git
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:29:48 +0100

Hello Pjotr and Arun,

thanks Pjotr for the information

Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> writes:

> On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 06:57:59PM +0100, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:

[...]

>> please are there updates about this initiative?
>
> Yeah, issue tracker lives here:
>
> => https://issues.genenetwork.org/
>
> The actual issues are in gemini format and can be served with a gemini
> server. The HTML parser+renderer is written in Guile by Arun
>
> => https://git.systemreboot.net/tissue

Homepage is https://tissue.systemreboot.net/

Wow!  Very interesting project, it deserves more visibility! (why did I
miss its existance?!? :-O )

Any other tissue user in this mailing list?

Please Arun is there a devel mailing list dedicated to tissue so we can
discuss details of the project?

I'm not a Guile developer but I would like to help with testing and (the
lack of) documentation, if I can.

I'd also like to understand and possibly discuss the overall
architecture design of tissue, in particular compared to git-issue
internals [1]

Last but not least: what about to have tissue packaged [2] in Guix? :-D

Thanks! Gio'

[1] https://github.com/dspinellis/git-issue#internals

[2] we could/sould add skribilo-latest in Guix

--
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures