guix-devel

Re: [BLOG] rust blog post

From: Bengt Richter
Subject: Re: [BLOG] rust blog post
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:19:01 -0800

Hi Pierre, and apologies to Efraim...

On +2019-11-26 14:01:10 +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
> Bengt Richter <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >     be a binary. Its... both? Javascript libraries leave  distro
>
> Typo: "It's".

I noticed that too, but it's Efraim's typo,
as is the entire text: I merely reformatted Efraim's post
into a sort of rfc-style, i.e., Left-and-Right-justified.

So, credit to Efraim for the:

> Interesting read, thanks for sharing.
> Do you intend to publish it on Guix' blog?  If so, I think the tone
> might come across as a little bit too "rantish", maybe make it a little
> more neutral / balanced.
>
> I'd also elaborate the intro / conclusion to make the context a bit
> clearer and maybe explain what you think should be done.
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Pierre Neidhardt
> https://ambrevar.xyz/

Efraim, thanks for your work -- I didn't mean to hijack it, honest :)
Sorry for not making it clear that I was just reformatting your post ;-/

Ah, perhaps Pierre merely clicked reply-all and he really was thanking you,
Efraim,
and it just appeared to be directed toward me because of the "> Bengt Richter
<address@hidden> writes:"
heading?
--
Regards,