guix-devel

List of failing packages

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: List of failing packages
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 13:28:57 +0100

Dear Guix,

I'm trying to contribute to GNU Guix again, and I'd like to see if I
can solve build failures to make for a more stable Guix.  It would be
very convenient to have a list of packages that are currently failing
to build, and perhaps also some history on it (how many times did the
build fail, and since when does it fail).

Does such a list exist, and if so, where can I find it?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen