guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Running individual system tests

From: Daniel Schäfer
Subject: Re: Fwd: Running individual system tests
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 08:43:40 +0200

Hi Ricardo,

For a test of an external system, like something I develop at work, I don't want/need to have Guix with all modules compiled present.
I don't want unnecessary steps if they are not necessary.

Please refer to my first mail with an example of running a test standalone.
I'd like some assistance to make my snippet nicer and not return an error after successfully running the test.

Thanks,
Daniel