guix-devel

Re: Maintainer needed for Linux-libre and IceCat packages

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Maintainer needed for Linux-libre and IceCat packages
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:10:20 +0200

Hello Mark,

Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 11., Sze, 3:36):
Hello,

I need to take a break from Guix.  I'm not sure if I'll be back or not.
Someone else should take over maintenance of the Linux-libre and IceCat
packages, starting with the recent kernel updates for 4.4.192, 4.9.192,
4.14.143, 4.19.72, and 5.2.14.

Thanks for the hard work. I am sad to see you go, and hope to see you back soon.

I would like to ask, if there were any special workflows for linux-libre or icecat, so
that the maintainers taking over can keep up the good quality work you have done
in the past.

      Thanks,
        Mark

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21