guix-devel

Re: New Russian PO file for 'guix-manual' (version 1.0.0-pre3)

From: Pavel Maryanov
Subject: Re: New Russian PO file for 'guix-manual' (version 1.0.0-pre3)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 18:08:46 +0300

Znavko, I uploaded file with fixes and some edits to TP. Now you have to merge my work with your. Tha's why we have to use the same storage.

Ludovic, unfortunately Russian translation "Keyboard Layout and Networking and Partitioning" have to contain comma because of two 'and'. It is a rule of Russian language.