guix-devel

Re: New Russian PO file for 'guix-manual' (version 1.0.0-pre3)

From: znavko
Subject: Re: New Russian PO file for 'guix-manual' (version 1.0.0-pre3)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 14:42:11 +0000

Hello, Ludvic! Thank you for your corrections. Pavel had added me (znavko) to
TP translators team to guix-manual, guix, guix-packages packages. So, I can
send updates, but I need your support.
I do not understand how to translate  “contributing.texi” to
“contributing.ru.texi” cause I did not touch it at all.
The other corrections are made and my current po file is placed here
https://gitgud.io/znavko/guix-manual-ru/blob/master/guix-manual-1.0.0-pre3.ru.po
It was migrated from pre1 (when I translated pre1 and pre3 appeared) and also
it was merged from Pavel's file sent to TP and my file that I had translated
that moment when Pavel's file was published.
So, now I have newly added translations, and need you to check if this file is
correct.
Let me know what to do exactly and then I'll send my translation.