guix-devel

Re: [ART] Background image for login manager and desktop

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: [ART] Background image for login manager and desktop
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 19:18:17 -0200

Em Wed, 12 Nov 2014 15:00:39 -0500
Felipe López <address@hidden> escreveu:

> This one has the GNU head as well but all elements are centered on the
> screen (needs modification of slim.theme file):
>
> http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/static/temp/img/guix/panel-gnu-centered.png

I like this.  However, if possible at all, I'd get rid of the "Login:"
text, or ideally, replace it by "GNU", since it's clear that this is a
login screen. Also, the "username:" label would go at input box's left.

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;