guile-gtk-general

A couple new prerels, with CORBA

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: A couple new prerels, with CORBA
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:42:47 +0200

Hey all,

I've finally set up a nice testing environment, with things getting
installed in /opt so they don't affect the default environment. Works
out pretty well. I've rolled a couple new prereleases, which should be
the last. They're all in the usual place,
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/tmp/. I'm writing this at home, not having
checked any updates on the mailing list, for the record.

guile-gnome-platform 2.5.993

* Added HACKING file (attached)
* canvas-spec depends on gtk
* gtk pkg-config file gets installed.
* libguile-gnome-gobject doesn't link to g-wrap
* guile-gnome-gobject headers installed in a versioned subdir
* (gnome corba), resurrected: it works!!!!
  This is pretty wild; CORBA hasn't worked since 0.2.0 or something.
  Try out the examples in the 0.2.0 release notes. This change is
  purely additive; it shouldn't break anything else. This is a first
  step towards wrapping bonobo, bonoboui, then libpanel-applet.

guile-gnome-extra 2.5.991

* dist fixes, check the right packages, add NEWS/AUTHORS/README files

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/