guile-gtk-general

Last prerelease of platform?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Last prerelease of platform?
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:44:56 +0200

Yo,

I've put together another prerelease. It adds AUTHORS, README, and NEWS
files to all wrapset dirs, as well as to the toplevel dir. There are
also the fixes from 2.5.991 as noted in the other email -- sorry, I'm
really asynchronous these days.

There are still some files missing copyrights, but other than that I
know of no problems with this prerelease. After the copyright notices
make it in, this will become 2.6.0 if there are no further problems, and
if G-Wrap gets a 1.9.3 soon.

Please test. We're almost there :-)

http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/tmp/guile-gnome-platform-2.5.992.tar.gz

Thanks a million,