Re: eqn sqrt and pdf?

From: Deri
Subject: Re: eqn sqrt and pdf?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:57:07 +0000

On Friday, 21 February 2020 15:26:50 GMT John Gardner wrote:
> I can confirm the PDF you've produced is correctly-formed; so this narrows
> the problem down to a missing font (or misconfigured environment).
>
> What program are you using to preview the PDF?

Marc,

The symbol font is one of the base type 1 fonts which all pdf viewers should
support, so the font is not actually embedded in the pdf. You could try adding
"-
P-e" to the groff command. This will embed the symbol font in the pdf, so even
if the pdf viewer can't find its own symbol font it will use the font which is
embedded.