Re: [Groff] <OK> cover sheet macros for mm

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: Re: [Groff] <OK> cover sheet macros for mm
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:41:00 +0000

Thanks for that  Mike.  Impressive stuff.  I've not come across the macro
allowing external commands before!

What I'm looking for is the cover sheet from AT&T as per this test report
of ours:

http://medidex.com/images/test-reports/non-luer-2012/SMTL-micro-integrity-tests-non-luer-12-3783-2-V-1.11.pdf

It looks like I could use your macros to make a cover sheet similar to some
of the external paper or ms macro cover sheets, but I'm hoping someone has
tried to mimic the original AT&T ones with table counts etc.  Otherwise it
means a lot of troff macro programming -  or a move to latex.

Pete

--
Pete Phillips
Director